It is no secret that blogging is fun and can be a great source of income. The question many people have is how to blog in order to make money. I have listed my tips to making money blogging below.
1) You should think about yourself and your family. You should make sure you understand the potential dangers of blogging. I have seen some blogs that are absolutely horrid and are not worth reading. I know a great blog was shutdown because of copyright infringements and other such things.
It is your blog, so think about what is important to you. Is there something you wish to achieve? How about money? Perhaps you wish to make money blogging. The potential is there and you should weigh the pros and cons.
2) I am not a blogger that enjoys seeing blogs and pages in the search engines. I like sites that provide information on a particular topic. I think it is important for a person to be informed. You should not post anything just for the sake of making money.
3) You should consider adding a "donation box". If you have readers that are interested in buying products or services, why not provide a way for them to contribute. I am of the opinion that people are decent and they are good people. It is just that they are unaware of what you blog is about, or you might want to sell your products and services. By adding a donation box, you may make a great start to making money blogging.
4) You should think about your readers. You have a lot of people coming to your blog. How do you keep track of them all. Consider the question of how can you increase the blog readership? There are so many things to learn from bloggers. You can easily add a "tag" to your blog that will allow readers to a tag the content. You have a lot of options to add a "donation box" to your blog.
5) You should think about your niche. It is important for you to know your audience so you can easily cater to them. You should be able to cater to your readers needs and wants because that is what is best for them.
6) You should think about the search engines. You have to be indexed in the search engines because this is the key to succeeding in this business.
7) It is important for you to be consistent. There are many alternatives to making money blogging. Many alternative means to make money can be found on line. Some ways to generate an income are through pay per click ads, affiliate links, selling your own products and services etc.
Author - Chris
Author, Editor, Creator of Learn Develop Live